WM3000N (About Hardware)
Commonly asked questions and answers for WM3000N. Vote for the most helpful answers.
- If invalid date and time like FF/IF/3F 3F:7F:04 appears on the display of WM3000N and it can’t read any tag
- If you want to put the handset “WM3000N-00” into the base “BC3000-00” or “BC3000A-00” for communication
- If you power on WM3000N and it is turned off within 15 seconds or shorter automatically
- Can rechargeable batteries placed in WM3000N be charged from the base if connecting the base with DC adaptor
- If you have more than one WM3000N handsets, for example, 10 handsets, how many base (the cradle) do you need