- Make sure the base (with the handset) is not communicating with other software at the same time.
- Make sure the handset or the base is powered on. (Check if the display of the handset shows “Cradle Detected” message or data and time.)
- The handset with batteries placed in the base can function without DC adaptor also, but in that case the handset will be turned off after 30 seconds (default setting time) automatically to save power. Press and hold the left button until beeps are heard to power on the handset or connect DC adaptor with the base as power supply.
- Make sure the “Comm. Port” selection in the software is correct.
- Make sure the password is correct. If you lose the password, see If you don’t remember the password of WM3000N.
Have more questions? Submit a request