- Make sure the reader supports Wiegand interface.
- Set the reader to Wiegand interface if it is necessary to set.
- Make sure the wire connection between WEC200-01 and the reader is correct. (Pin 1: +12V, Pin 2: +5V, Pin 3: GND, Pin 4: Data 0, Pin 5: Data 1.)
- Make sure the communication between WEC200-01 and the software Time Recorder Utility is successful.
- Use Windows built-in program HyperTerminal (Start\ All Programs\ Accessories\ Communications\ HyperTerminal) to test by using TCP/IP connection. Note: The “Host address” and “Port number” in HyperTerminal must be set the same as “IP-address” and “Port” in “WEC200 Properties” of the software Time Recorder Utility.
Have more questions? Submit a request