- Make sure TR515/TR510 is powered on.
- Make sure TR515/TR510 is connected with Hub via “WAS-1499” cable.
- Make sure the firewall and antivirus program in your computer are disabled before using the software.
- Use the software DS Manager to detect TR515/TR510 first. (Before using the software DS Manager, disable the firewall and antivirus program in your computer as well.) Then go back to the software Time Recorder Utility to test the connection again.
- Try the other port of your Hub to connect with TR515/TR510.
- Try the other WAS-1499 cable if you have more than one cable.
Have more questions? Submit a request