Follow the steps as below.
- Click icon to go to the extended mode.
- Go to [Tools]\ [Configure Access Control…].
- Click icon in [User] inspection to add a user.
- Enter the name in [Name] box.
- Enable [Get tag code from terminal directly] checkbox. Put the cursor in [Code] box. Then present the registered card/fingerprint to TR4050, the ID-code of the card/fingerprint will show in [Code] box automatically.
- Select the time recorder (the machine number of TR4050) on [Mach. No] list in [Control Assign] section to assign which time recorder allows this user to enter.
- Set the other settings you want. Then click [OK]. In our example, the registered card/fingerprint with ID-code 2599775539 will become the allowed card/fingerprint.