- Make sure TR4030/TR4050 is powered on.
- Make sure TR4030/TR4050 and your Hub are connected via the “WAS-1499” cable.
- Make sure the firewall and antivirus program in your computer are disabled before using the software.
- Use the software DS Manager to detect TR4030/TR4050 first. (Before using the software DS Manager, disable the firewall and antivirus program in your computer as well.) Then go back to the software Time Recorder Utility to test the connection again. (Note: For TR4030, this method is for the model “TR4030xx-10” and “TR4030xx-20”, not the model “TR4030xx-00”.)
- Try the other port of your Hub to connect with TR4030/TR4050.
- Try the other WAS-1499 cable if you have more than one cable.
Note: "xx" indicates different reader type and disk port type.