Follow the steps as below.
- Power on TR4030/TR4050.
- Present (Swipe) the card to TR4030. (Present the registered card/fingerprint to TR4050.) This step is in order to make sure there is one record in TR4030/TR4050 at least.
- Insert your USB flash drive into the USB port of TR4030/TR4050. The green LED near the USB port will blink while TR4030/TR4050 is downloading the data. If there are not many records, the green LED will blink for a very short time.
- Unplug your USB flash drive from the USB port of TR4030/TR4050.
- Insert your USB flash drive into the USB port of your computer.
- The data will be saved as a “ddmmyyyy.txt” file automatically in the folder “TR4000” of your USB flash drive.