- Take a look at “PART NO” on the label at the bottom of your time recorder. If your time recorder is “TR4030xx-00”, the software DS Manager doesn’t support it.
- �Make sure TR4030/TR4050 is powered on.
- �Make sure TR4030/TR4050 is connected with Hub via “WAS-1499” cable.
- �Disable the firewall and antivirus program in your computer.
- Change the other computer to try.
- �Try the other port of your Hub to connect with TR4030/TR4050.
- �Try the other WAS-1499 cable if you have more than one cable.
Note: "xx" indicates different reader type and disk port type.