- Make sure the cable is purchased from GIGA-TMS. The cable produced by other brands or made by yourself may not be able to work with GS1000.
- Make sure the power switch of GS1000 is set to on.
- Make sure GS1000 is not communicating with our other software at the same time.
- To communicate GS1000 with the software, GS1000 must enter communication mode. Under communication mode, SCAN LED of GS1000 should keep flashing slowly. If GS1000 is idle over 3 minutes, it will be turned off automatically to save power. Just press the SCAN button to enter communication mode.
- Make sure the “Comm. Port” selection in the software is correct.
Have more questions? Submit a request