- The software FAT8xx Utility does not support the model “FAT810W”.
- Make sure FAT810 and your Hub are connected via the “WAS-1499” cable.
- Make sure the firewall and antivirus program in your computer are disabled before using the software. If it still doesn’t work, use the software DS Manager to detect FAT810. (Before using the software DS Manager, disable the firewall and antivirus program in your computer as well.)
- Try the other port of your Hub to connect with FAT810.
- Try the other WAS-1499 cable if you have more than one cable.
Have more questions? Submit a request