For Ethernet interface type, follow the steps as below.
- Connect TR515/TR510 with Hub via WAS-1499 cable.
- Power on TR515/TR510.
- Disable the firewall and antivirus program in your computer!
- Open the software DS Manager (Start\Programs\Tibbo Terminal Server Toolkit\Tibbo DS Manager). Find your TR515/TR510 on the “Auto-Discovery” list. (Default IP address of TR515/TR510 is “18.104.22.168”.)
- Click your TR515/TR510 on the list and click [Change IP].
- Enter an available IP address and then click [OK]. Once IP address is changed successfully, the status icon of your TR515/TR510 on DS Manager’s list will become blue.
For RS232 interface type, it uses the serial port for communication, not IP address. It doesn’t need to set IP address.