Follow the steps as below.
- Go to “Scheduled Tasks” (Start\ Programs\ Accessories\ System Tools\ Scheduled Tasks).
- Double-click “Add Scheduled Task”.
- Click [Next].
- Select “TR515” (or “TR510”) item and then click [Next].
- Select the option you want the task to perform and then click [Next]. For example, set it to “When my computer starts”.
- Enter the user name (“Power User” account or above is recommended) and his/her password. Then click [Next].
- Click [Finish].
- Right-click “TR515.job” (or “TR510.job”) schedule task that is just created in [Scheduled Tasks] window and click [Properties].
- Under [Task] tab, add the command /TS:ONCE in [Run] box. Example, C:\PROGRA~1\GIGA-TMS\TR515\TR515.exe /TS:ONCE (or C:\PROGRA~1\GIGA-TMS\TR510\TR510.exe /TS:ONCE) Then click [Apply] and click [OK].