- Make sure TR515/TR510 is powered on.
- �Make sure TR515/TR510 is connected with Hub via “WAS-1499” cable.
- �Make sure the firewall and antivirus program in your computer are disabled before using the software.
- �Make sure IP address entered is available.
- �Make sure the settings of Ethernet module in the software DS Manager are correct as below.
Note: The default port number is “1001”. You can change the port number if you want.
However, to make the communication successful, the setting of port number in the software
DS Manager and the software TR515 Tool/TR510 Tool must be set the same.
- If you have set the machine ID for TR515/TR510 in the software TR515 Tool/TR510 Tool, make sure the machine ID is set correctly. It needs the particular steps to set machine ID. See “Adding new Machine ID” instruction of the section “Appendix F. Installation” (or “Appendix E. Installation”) in TR515/TR510 users manual for the correct procedure to add the time recorder and set its machine ID.
- Try the other port of your Hub to connect with TR515/TR510.
- Try the other WAS-1499 cable if you have more than one cable.